When it comes to choosing a roofing material, you might not be sure which of the several roofing materials out there is right for your needs! There are a variety of roofing materials to choose from, and our team here at Jacksonville Roofing USA can give you some great insight as to the type of roof that is right for you. Consider some of the following roofing types and materials:
- Shingles are popular and affordable. Asphalt shingles are a great all-around option for most property owners. With a reasonable lifespan and affordable price-points, many people opt for asphalt shingles.
- Flat roofing is usually best for commercial properties. Flat roofing of various types is best for commercial properties or apartment complexes. Not completely flat, these roof materials do have a bit of a slope for rain and moisture.
- When you want durability and style, tile roofs are great! Tile is wonderfully durable and does well in areas that are arid and hot. While expensive, tile roofing materials can last for over a century, so you will definitely get your money’s worth!
- Slate roofing tiles offer long-lasting luxury. Made from thin slices of slate, slate roofing tiles are beautiful– and pricy! This is a material that is often paired with a luxury home or estate.
- A living roof can provide a green solution. A roof that is suited to growing living materials is a great option for those who want to go green. Whether you want to grow mosses or trees and plants, this particular style of roof will require a certain amount of upkeep and care.
- Wood shingles are beautiful, but limited. Wood shakers evoke a cottage-type style with whimsy. However, their lifespan varies and is highly dependent upon the climate in which you reside.
If you would like to know more about roofing materials that are best suited for your needs, please contact our roofing experts today!